My life, my love, my world

Friday, August 7, 2009

In My Life

So I had to use that subject for the title because it is just too fitting. This past Valentine's Day my husband and I wed. My son walked me down the aisle and did the honors of giving me away. For the dance with the one who gave me away (my adorable son), I chose that song. It just seemed so fitting, you know? If you listen to the lyrics...it puts into perspective just how our life together has been. Through all the trials and tribulations, all the struggles and challenges...he's there. Our children are blessings, and should never be taken for granted. Each morning they bring a smile to our face, and each night we beam with pride and love. Motherhood is truly amazing!
Today, as Caleb climbed on the school bus, he touched my heart. He turned around, winked and gave me a huge heart-melt smile and said, "I love you Momma." He was the only child to do so, as all other children are too embarrassed by their parents. It's moments like these that just melt my heart. He is amazing, and so loving. And to my dear Caleb, the Beatles said it best when they said...'in my life, I love you more'...

No comments:

Post a Comment